segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2011

Creative Exchange ~ Fountain


1 of 38 photos result of the lomography workshop I did.
There were clouds and not much sun although it was hot and walking on the steep streets became tiring with the passing of time and the lack of water... lucky me there are a lot of 'cafés' in Lisbon.
This is a photograph of Rossio's fountain, taken with a fisheye 2 using slide film and cross process technique.
I like the outcome quite a lot.

For Lisa's Creative Exchange.

3 comentários:

lisa disse...

I LOVE this Amiana! What a wonderful workshop this must have been!

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful evening!

lisa.

Amiana Li disse...

Hi Lisa!
It's been a while :)
It really was a great workshop, I learnt a lot about my fisheye and how not to worry much when it comes to lomography. During summer I indulge myself, always carrying my two babies with me, switching according to my mood.
I loved it :)

Anika disse...

Ohh, I am jealous-that workshop sounds fun! This shot is great-what a perfect capture to use the fisheye for. Great job!