sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

Creative Exchange ~ On my way home

I'm enjoying some days of vacation under the sun, by the sea with my feet buried in the sand.
I had decided to photograph this passage when leaving the beach with the sunset as a source of light. This was made with wood from old railway roads, amazingly it still smells like trains and stations and oil.
This photo is for Lisa's Creative Exchange.

By the way, today's World Photography Day! And I have been experience my lomo fisheye, I'm really really happy with my purchase, I will post some photos after developing.

1 comentário:

lisa disse...

Sounds like a perfect vacation Amiana, and this photograph is wonderful! I love the shadows and the texture of the wood. Looking forward to seeing your fisheye photographs!

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful day!

lisa.