terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

Creative Exchange ~ Lazy Cat


I had a little vacation this last weekend and I went down under to sunny and warm Alentejo. On my last day, right before hitting the road to come back home, I saw the front door neighbour's cat sleeping under the shadows on the sidewalk.
Such laziness on a warm sunny Spring afternoon...

This is for Lisa's Creative Exchange... have a tour around the other entries.

~*~

Feriados neste último fim-de-semana igual a mini-férias ... o Alentejo morno esperava-me para uns dias de muito descanso e leitura.
No meu último dia, mesmo antes de me fazer à estrada de volta à caótica cidade, vi o gato da vizinha da frente, esparramado no passeio à sombra numa preguiça quase humana.
As famosas tardes quentes de Primavera...

4 comentários:

lisa disse...

Oh my goodness, does she look comfortable or what???
What a fantastic capture Amiana!

Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful evening!

lisa.

Indrani disse...

Totally blissful life!

justine disse...

that looks a very happy cat!

Pat disse...

She looks perfectly content and confident that she's safe in that place! Wonderful capture!