sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

The Sunday Creative *** Grizzled


[adj: streaked or mixed with grey]

{My Father's Hands}

These are my father's hands, frozen in time while working on the family's beehives.
I've always adored my father's hands.
The original is in color but I decided to transform it into Black & White and then gave it a 'film grain' treatment. I think it fits on this week's definition of Grizzled for the Sunday Creative.
Take a journey througth the other entries.
~*~
Estas são as mãos do meu pai, paradas no tempo enquanto tratavam das colmeias que eram do meu avô.
Sempre gostei das mãos do meu pai.
O original desta fotografia é a cores, tirada num dia quente, entre a Primavera e o Verão, mas decidi-me a transformá-la numa a Preto e Branco e depois dar-lhe um tratamento com 'film grain'. Penso que se insere na definição de Cinzento, o tema desta semana do Sunday Creative.
Usem uns minutos e viajem pelas outras fotografias partilhadas.

4 comentários:

justine disse...

what a wonderful shot, it is absolutely fantastic and perfect for grizzled, I couldn't come up with anything for the sunday creative!

lisa disse...

The most amazing photograph I've seen today.
I just LOVE this!
Have a wonderful weekend!

lisa.

Miss Becky disse...

a study in love. beautiful.

Maegan Beishline disse...

Such a sweet and endearing interpretation!