sexta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2010

Creative Exchange ~ Chalk & Charcoal

Week 7 at Lisa's Creative Exchange! Check out the other entries.
The original of this was in color but I decided to play a bit with it on photoshop. I applied the Sketch filter 'chalk and charcoal' and I played with both.
I like the result, it reminds of old houses with big gardens when in spring's splendor.
~*~
Semana 7 do Creative Exchange da Lisa! Passa os olhos pelos vários links partilhados.
O original desta foto é a cores mas eu decidi brincar um pouco no photoshop. Apliquei o filtro de desenho 'chalk and charcoal' e brinquei um pouco com ambos.
Gosto do resultado, lembra-me casas antigas com grandes jardins no pico do esplendor primaveril.

2 comentários:

justine disse...

I love the colours on this and you have edited it so well.

lisa disse...

I love what you did with this one. The colors are just perfect together. Reminds me of a beautiful painting!

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

Have a wonderful weekend!

lisa.