sexta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2010

Creative Exchange ~ Candles


For this week's Creative Exchange I decided to share one of my hobbies and now one of my hopeful enthusiastic dreams. - I'm talking about candles!
I started making candles reusing the wax from already burned candles, nowadays I use a misture of used wax and nem wax. Right now I cross my fingers while making candles!
I have such enthusiasm that I decided to embark on the adventure of opening a small shop ;).
I dare you to have a look at the other entries.
~*~
Para o Creative Exchange desta semana decidi partilhar um dos meus passatempos e, recentemente um sonho cada vez mais acalentado e cheio de entusiasmo. - Falo de velas!
Comecei por fazer velas reutilizando a cera de velas já queimadas, hoje em dia utilizo uma mistura de cera usada com nova cera. Agora cruzo os dedos enquanto faço velas!
O meu entusiasmo é tanto que decidi embarcar na aventura de abrir uma pequena loja ;).
Desafio-vos a espreitarem as outras entradas desta semana.

4 comentários:

lisa disse...

This is just beautiful! I used to make candles several years ago, and then just stopped for whatever reason. This makes me definitely want to begin again! There are so many creative things you can do with them, and each can be such a work of art.

Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange!

lisa.

justine disse...

oh I wish I could make candles, I would fill the house with them, you are clever and I love the shape of the top of the one you have made here. What a great thing to make and good luck with your small shop.

Amiana Li disse...

Once I offered handmade candles to everyone at Christmas, back then I had loads of time on my hands!
@Lisa, you welcome!
@Justine, thank you for the support :)

Charlene disse...

This is such a good idea and a good way to use leftover candles. I like the bamboo candle you have in your shop. It has such a nice design to it!