terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

Color Splash Sunday <> Lamp


Another Sunday, another Color Splash over at Artistically Amy!
This is an old lamp that has a captive place in my grandma's house!
I decided to color the candle and the flame and leave the rest untouched. I love the feeling of warmth and quietness it gives away!
~*~
Outro Domingo, outro Color Splash no blog da Amy!
Esta candeia antiga tem um lugar cativo no hall de entrada na casa da minha Avó!
Decidi-me a colorir apenas a vela e a chama e deixar o resto a preto e branco. Adoro a sensação de calor e serenidade que emana!

2 comentários:

justine disse...

I love what you have done here it is so effective with the yellow in the middle, a great shot.

Amy disse...

You're absolutely right - the warmth and quietness of this photo are emphasized even more with the selective color.

And don't worry about mixing up the themes. Now that's it's an open theme, you can use any photo you want!