quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

Visual Chinese Whispers ~ magnetic.


Starting today I have joined Justine's Visual
Chinese Whispers!
Which is a sort of photographs in chains, basically it all starts with a photograph (in this case Justine's) and the other person posts one of their photographs prompted by the one that was first seen.


As soon as I read her post and saw her photo I remember those magnetic little globes, that are said to be relaxing and good for hands and fingers movements. Once I gave a couple of them to my mother but she is unable to use them and so I kept them every since, I don't use them though I just like them.

Another Visual Chinese Whipers over at lucky fish.
Join in :).

~*~
A partir de hoje faço parte do Visual Chinese Whispers iniciado pela Justine.
É uma espécie de fotografia em cadeia, tudo começa com uma fotografia (neste caso a da Justine) e a seguir partilha-se uma fotografia que tenha resultado da inspiração criada pela primeira fotografia vista.

Assim que eu li o post e vi a foto que a Justine partilhou, lembrei-me das bolinhas magnéticas, que dizem ser relaxantes e excelentes para melhorar o movimento dos dedos e das mãos. Uma vez deu um conjunto destas à minha mãe mas ela não as pode utilizar e desde então que as guardo, eu também não as uso só gosto bastante delas.

Outra fotografia do Visual Chinese Whispers no lucky fish.
Junta-te :).

2 comentários:

justine disse...

oh I remember these! we lived in hong kong for a while, they make a noise when you shake them. Thankyou sooo much for joining! lets see where this takes us, at the moment there are only three of us but it's great to play and these look so cool!

Rosie disse...

beautiful idea - I like them very much!
Thanks also for your nice comments at my blog!